GTI SPRING FESTIVAL - SANTA POD – SUNDAY 11TH APRIL 2010

audia3turrbo

Reaction score
Hi guys just thinking about santa pod on the 11th april cant wait,I hope its a nice day

Just writing to find out if any body is going from essex ?

Just would like a few of us to get there as a group so not such a boring drive,I can tell its gonna be a good day also dont forget if your not on the top 60 list to get the best parking in santa pod there is a reserve place ont he other santa pod forum,so if any body drops out u will be put in the top 60...

Hope to here some replys cheers guys :hubbahubba:

I will be there, hope to do my downpipe before that, to prove That it does make a difference, best time was 14.33 to beat with no other mods added. Driving a navy s3. Remember to remove ur seats and spare to save some weight. What is the charge to get in? two weeks ago it was a rip off £18 entry only for the fast show and not much to see!

Last edited:
Sadly i dont think i will make it. With my car still at Bills and a party in London on the 10th i dont think i will be in any state to drive back early to go pod. Will have to come to the next show though

Inters,Audis in the park ?

What ever comes along next. Need to sort my respray once i get my car back from bills

So it is £10 and £25 to race.. I like:icon_thumright: