Which injectors for TDi

Pat J

Getting there
Reaction score
I've got an A3 110/115 TDi which I've had remapped with the upsolute remap (140ish), it's also got a full Milltek turbo back exhaust system and I'll be fitting a green cotton panel filter shortly. When I had my Leon Cupra TDi I was told fitting larger injectors would help improve performance.
Does anyone know which injectors I can fit to the A3 and what the part numbers are from a VAG dealer.

All advice appreciated as usual. :cool:

I don't know about diesel but on a turbo petrol engine you only fit larger injectors to support increased airflow from a bigger turbo... I can't see what gains you would get without the support of extra airflow and the mapping changed to suit... normally the map needs to be told it has the larger injector else they will just dump more fuel as the ECU will use the same duty cycle as it did for the smaller ones...

You may want to try asking on the diesel forum as well mate....

<tuffty/>

no the chap is correct if i can find the website i will go look now i am thinknig of changing my injectors too as i have the same sec as above! i'll go look 1 min

ive a 90 bhp a3 and put 110bhp injectors into it and got it remapped and its sitting at 134.8bhp at the moment....

mine was a 110, has turbo back miltek, pipercross panel, smooth airbox, power rore remap so basically must be pushing 150hp with the uprated inj and if i added a front mount and pd150 turbo could look at a reliable 190hp....

well my injectors are ordered egr removal too! next for a front mount!

Last edited: