half leather recaros?

Plunky

Reaction score
I'm on the look out for some half leather recaro style seats. Does anybody know what cars these come as standard? I know some mk4 golfs come with them, but what ones?

cheers

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
you got pics of ya seats? pm me a price as the mods will jump on you for advertising otherwise.

pm on its way mate

Was also wondering, would seats from a 2004 TT fit in an A3?

Like these?

IMG_3327.jpg

<tuffty/>

i wouldnt mind those, they are s3 recaros arnt they?

The facelift recaro's I've got in mine were fitted too all 'sport' facelift Cars mate, it's just that there were 3 options, cloth, half leather, and full leather.

Mine came from a 2002 TDI quattro. if you get some you'll need the airbag plugs too, as they're totally different on facelift seats, and you need to rewire the bags in.

mk4 golf gti's have the same recaros as fitted to the facelift sport A3, but no half leather option just cloth or full leather the subbases might fit the A3 or you could probably swap the sub bases over same with the TT seats. Would think the TTs seat will sit lower than the A3 seats

A3157.jpg

There are mine, cost me a whopping £168 delivered from ebay last year! Fronts, rears, and door cards (not fitted) with electric lumbar support too.

Want to swap Nick? Lol
I do love your seats