Anyone with an S3 in Aberdeen....

5ean

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
willing to take me out for a quick spin? I'm getting paranoid with people being in my car when i put my foot down.. You can hear a sucking noise which i always thought was the turbo but im starting to doubt myself now :think:

Would a split hose make a sucking kinda noise? It doesn't seem to be down on power..

Cheers

Sean

Mine makes quite a loud sucking noise which is caused by my BMC kit. But saying that, when i used to have a green cotton panel filter, it used to make a sucking noise then too but just not as loud as now because of my BMC.

It's normal mate, as long as you're not down on power you'll be fine.

hello i am in Aberdeen and will meet up for a drive no problem or if you prefer some guys are meeting on the 4th for a drive up to glenshee see the forum for local meets and stick your name down.

cheers Martin

Martin, what you's going up the shee for? That would normally sound daft but i was up a few weeks back and there wasn't load of snow left so i doubt it will be boarding? Just going up for a sprint along the road?

I'll be hungover on the 4th anyways as i'll be DJing on the 3rd, but will happily meet you for a quick blast to compare and see the contrasts..

yes just going for a drive and meeting up with some fellow members from the forum shame you cant make it.
if your still worried about your car and want to meet up then PM me and we can arrrange a suitable time and place