Spacers

s3_stig

Reaction score
What spacer size do you lot recomend for the front and back on a s3?

Thanks will

I'm keeping my 17" Avus wheels and decking it on them. I'm going to need spacers as they are tucked in quite a bit! Can 20mm on the rear be done? Will 15mm look like a good difference?

Thanks for the help I wanted to 20mm back and 15mm front but weren't sure if it was too much

I was looking at 20mm and 15mm but managed to get some 15mm / 10mm at a decent price and they look mint with the 17" avus. I think anything bigger would look a bit OTT. I'll get some photos up if I can.

Any pictures of the above would be great, pref a comparision between standard and spacer'd.

Westle. Where did you get your spacers mate. I need some asap.

Nicely done pal! I bought some cheapo ones that were just cheapo, not discounted. Put them on the Clio and within weeks two of the bolts had sheared leaving half their body in the hub.

I got a pair of 20mm hubcentric one's on ebay for £50 delv I think.

I've got 18" LM Reps on standard susp.

Will take a photo or two when she's clean for you all to admire. Do make it look rather wide from the back... Ghetto booty :)

I got a pair of 20mm hubcentric one's on ebay for £50 delv I think.

I've got 18" LM Reps on standard susp.

Will take a photo or two when she's clean for you all to admire. Do make it look rather wide from the back... Ghetto booty :)

Sounds good, get some pics up!
I'm seriously considering a set of LM reps. Which reps did you go for?

Thats 10mm front and 15mm back which I think is more than enough.

Nicely done pal! I bought some cheapo ones that were just cheapo, not discounted. Put them on the Clio and within weeks two of the bolts had sheared leaving half their body in the hub.

Unfortunately mine didn't come with bolts so I paid Bill £45 for some of the bolts he supplies so I know they are decent quality. The spacers though are top notch quality and anodised black.

Not on standard Avus wheels but you might get a rough idea. 20mm rear and 15mm front. Wheels are 8j et33
P3071162-1.jpg

That looks lovely same colour as mine aswel can't wait to put mine on the weekend