esp not working s3 bam engine code

turbos3

turbo nut
Reaction score
ESP light comes on and stays on when the ABS does a system check at 10mph.

When I scanned the ecu it come back with 01324 abs fault code.I have cleaned the wheel speed sensors as they are apparently prone to getting dirty but that did not cure it .Does any one know of this fault as i dont want to take it to the dealers and get ripped off lol.

any help would be appreciated:idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
01324 fault code suggest there's an issue with your haldex. I'd disconnect the plug on the haldex module, give the plug a clean, reconnect, erase the fault code then go for a drive to see if it returns. If it does your module maybe faulty

where is the haldex plug and is it easy to get to. many thanks

From what a remember bud it's pretty easy to see the plug, i think there's only one plug that connects to the haldex

i will get under now and clean the plug and spray with wd40 . the 4x4 system does works fine with power goin to the back wheels but its worth a try. would have thought if the haldex is faulty i would lose drive to the back wheels ....? thanks mate

Your haldex is probably fine bud, if the connection isn't 100% it might of got a little upset hence chucking that fault code up. Once you clean it make sure you erase the fault, then give it a go:icon_thumright: