Lightweight/Good looking alloys

they'd look stunning on a darker s3 umm

I know tell me about it. 19" though, so I'm wondering if its worthwhile with my suspension being replaced in April? B8's/H&r setup.

Consensus is 18" for good handling and good looks. Gutted as I'd really buy those wheels, I really would like the dished/concave centre look. Any more idea's Kev?

LM's mate

I love those wheels but am afraid that replica's won't do it justice, and originals are 2K+.

G

I know tell me about it. 19" though, so I'm wondering if its worthwhile with my suspension being replaced in April? B8's/H&r setup.

Consensus is 18" for good handling and good looks. Gutted as I'd really buy those wheels, I really would like the dished/concave centre look. Any more idea's Kev?

I love those wheels but am afraid that replica's won't do it justice, and originals are 2K+.

G

TSW do simillar there called CROFT looks like they do them in 8x18's and 9.5x18's unsure of fittment though but would fill arches nice if you can get the correct offset and pcd

I would say rc's they are defo very light compared to other bbs wheels, my rs2's are quite heavy to be honest especially once you put some heavy tyres on.