Stainless Steel Adjustable Rear Tie Arms Update

it pulls your wheel in from / to upright....noob :)

very temped by these as my car is running standard springs and has massive negative camber on rears. These coome with the bushes required to fit? seem reasonably priced.

put me in for 2 sets please if you can post to Athens and accept payment through paypal...
thanks

Any chance i could get a pair too?
just had my tacking done on a Hunter laser 4-wheel system showing my rears are -3 on the rear and ive just had new tyres so dont want them worn prematurley on the inner edges like my last set.

I would be interested in a set too if you can let me know the price etc. Thanks Andy

can you pm me with a price too please mate, also a list of the poly bushes you do with prices?

thanks

Do you mount them on the bottom like the KW versions?

No mount them on the top. You can't get enough adjustment with them on the bottom to remove the camber. There is also less stress applied to the top tie bars.
Lol how much adjustment do you want...they move in an out about 6 inch!...
It is advisable to mount on the top so not to strain the driveshafts...
Are you down at gti tomoz mate?

No mate I'm not unfortunately.

S3baby had his adjustable tie arms on the bottom and the garage he took it to sai they could adjust it enough to get rid of all the camber. As soon as he fitted them to the top, sorted.

No mate I'm not unfortunately.

S3baby had his adjustable tie arms on the bottom and the garage he took it to sai they could adjust it enough to get rid of all the camber. As soon as he fitted them to the top, sorted.
Not enough adjustment on the tie arm or they just could not get it?..wierd
Shame your not going, i could have shown you the non detrimental effects of moving the bottom of the bumper out a bit...

Hi Dave,

Are you still in the process of selling the adjustable rear tie arms i keep reading about on here? If yes;

whats is your current price?

Are you able to ship to Northern Ireland?

and

What method of payment do you prefer?

cheers

Matt

Dave,

Im interested in some of the tie bars for the s3 could you let me know if you still do them? how much? and best way to pay?

Thanks

Hi Dave

Are you still doing the tie bars? If so what is the current price and how long would it take to get a set?

Many thanks

Martin

hi dave
do you still have any of these for sale?
if you do how much are they / how do i go about getting a set from you ?

cheers
nick