Stainless Steel Adjustable Rear Tie Arms Update

Took my standard one off today and was quite shocked by the quality of it , a bit of hollow section and very thin fork (1.5mm) that goes on to the hub :noway:

am i correct in assuming these will want to be adjustable both ways from standard i.e shorter adjusting and longer adjusting? if it goes on the bottom tie bar it will want to be shorter and if replacing the top one it needs to be longer... around 40 mm of adjustment either way should be plenty..:icon_thumright:

Dont some people have to swap between the lower and upper arm when fitting the adjustable arms, their isnt a set location is there!

Btw the alloys look 10 times better with a clean mate lol.

I'm interested in these as well, adjustable tie bars would finish my suspension set up off quite nicely - keep us posted.

what happens if you dont fit these tie bars and you drop it on coilies?

they look like this / \ and you get adverse wear

quick update prototype finished , some pics for you , poly bushes available seperatley too! ones on the left are powerflex mine are blue and made of exactly the same material i will bring these and the tie bar to the pod on sunday for you guys too see, so people who dont know about these or have never seen them , i have put a lighter in the pic to get a sense of size,
what do you think guys.....

Think i'll have to get a set of these, Have you fitted them to your car?

Think i'll have to get a set of these, Have you fitted them to your car?
not my car as im not lowered yet, my friend has had them on is tt a week now and its a big thumbs up the 4 wheel alignment garage near to us said he wished they were all that easy to adjust :icon_thumright: 5 mins and they were within the limits...

Theyll look amazing mate, you've done a really good job on them.

When you looking to start selling them?

do you need to change the rear tie arms to lower the a3 then? :S

yea it is a quattro im talking about, but do you NEED them?
cheers

looking good, i want some of these..!!!:icon_thumright:

Dave whats the weight difference between these and the OEM arms?

I think i will have to get a set of these once my wallet has recovered from having my Hybrid turbo done

Dave you need to confirm on attendance of the spring festival

Dave any news on these im deffo going to need a set pretty soon to go with my coilovers, so if your still going ahead put me down for a set cheers

These are definitely being made,I spoke to Dave recently and he showed me the arms,they are well made and well worth the money,just thinking about replacing my forge ones with these.

I had a look at these in the flesh on Sunday at the pod and they're a nice bit of kit....real bargain IMO.

Ok Guys the first batch is almost ready (tomorrow afternoon) so taking the orders now please pm me for full details on how to order. (even if you confirmed in earlier posts as things/circumstances change)

Bank holiday monday is looming so they will not be sent until tue/wed for overnight delivery via U.P.S complete with tracking....

final price £165.00 including the poly bushes...
delivery free for the first 15 confirmed orders :icon_thumright:
a subsidised delivery fee of £5 for orders after the initial 15

polyurethane bushes available now, full rear axle set (inner tiebars) 4 (8 halves) full bushes and inserts £40 delivered

Regards Dave.

Last edited:
With these... Is there a "how to fit" manual/ somebody have a link anywhere? as I will no doubt buy some off you mate just don't want it to be a messy job / have my car off the road for longer then nessersary.

Thanks very much. Pictures looks fantastic Dave.

Joe