Fao Pimp J

Agreed with all them comments with regards to saving it for the track, but i still like the video.

And i personally wouldn't put my audi on the track for fears of wreaking it, thats the point of my fiesta turbo.

Murdoch i'm sure you can do as much carnage speeding/crashing on the motorway! Have you seen the damage a car can do across 6 lanes of a motorway......Not a pretty sight....War zones spring to mind.

And the video doesn't look like a built up area to me, definately looks like a M/way...........

PS i never got this off cruzinUK or whatever its called, this is from a post on passionford.......

That's the thing though, people won't go on the track for fear of wrecking their own car in case they're not a good enough driver, whereas the same people are happy to rag it about and maybe taking someone else with them when they crash.

Not being picky, but it ain't a motorway as only 2 lanes and national speed limit signs

[ QUOTE ]
jayfrst said:

Murdoch i'm sure you can do as much carnage speeding/crashing on the motorway! Have you seen the damage a car can do across 6 lanes of a motorway......Not a pretty sight....War zones spring to mind.

As i said previuosly, 5 - 10mph over the speed limit on a motoway is hardly the same as burning around town, and it didn't look like a motorway all the way through the video, duel carriageway at best, but whatever, still driving like a **** thinking he was pretty damn cool, and I wasn't for one second suggesting its fine and ok to drive as fast as your motor will take you on the motorway. As I am connected to the recovery trade I have dealt, and do deal with accidents soon after they have happened, and it can be grim, hence my views on driving like a nonce.

That ain't anyway near a MW. Its just outside Canary Wharf, in the eastend of london. Between the Blackwall and Rotherie Tunnel. And there's blind enterances onto the dual carriage way - cos its underground!!! There used to be lots cameras in there.

[ QUOTE ]
Lees3 said:
That ain't anyway near a MW. Its just outside Canary Wharf, in the eastend of london. Between the Blackwall and Rotherie Tunnel. And there's blind enterances onto the dual carriage way - cos its underground!!! There used to be lots cameras in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee,

Apparently its "airport tunnels near Wilmslow"...So not Canary Wharf

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

It is just nxt to the m56 at the back of manchester airport. And yes i was driving quickly , im sure everyone has done it at some point in their lives , there was no traffic on the roads , it was late at night , no adjoining roads for traffic to come on to , good weather conditions. etc etc Not excusing it by any stretch of the imagination but it was the safest a dangerous situation could be ... if that makes any sense !

everyone has blasted off a roundabout surely ? Why the hell would you own a quick car if you were never gonna drive it properly ?

Theres difference between using the acceleration of a performance car to get up to around the speed limit, and driving flat out in 6th (or fifth depending on your chosen chariot).

If hed been driving flat out in 6th, he would have been doing 170+mph... I dont think this is the case.. do you? Everyone just get off your high horses for god sake!

Were you the S3 in the Vid and actually racing?

I saw this vid on the cliosport.net.

Thats a fast Pug.

Whilst everyone speeds, I doubt I would ever "Race" like that on a Public Road. Recipe for License Losing disaster.

I certainly wouldn't record it if I did.

No I like it up here, and I ain't getting off for no man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

I've read the threads again, and I may of come accross a bit high and mighty, for that I apologise, however I stand by everything that I said. I just don't like to see that kinda driving 'glamourized', which it was.

I cant get that link to download either.

Sounds like a MUST VIEW VID!!

Can anybody help? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif