Coilovers/ arbs!

will.f_1.8t

Reaction score
Im going to fit the weitec coilover kit next weekend, but ive now found out it only goes to a 50mm drop, which in my opinion isnt enough as i really want it to sit low!
is there any thing else i could do to make it lower, i.e remove the adjustable collars?

Does anyone have pictures of the weitec gt coilover kit lowered to the full 50mm?

also i have a rear eibach arb but no fittings or bush's are there any i can buy seperate, maybe off an s3, r32 or do i even need them?

cheers will

ive always driven lowered cars so im aware of every little pot hole, dodging and weeving between them adds a bit of fun to driving lol!

Well, gl mate... 1.8t sumps are very low indeed... its the stupid speed bumps that only span your side of the road that are the things that scare me...

Seriously though, I think my sump is only about 5" off the ground on a 30mm drop...

<tuffty/>

The weitec kit goes WAY lower than 50mm, the reason it's stated at 50mm max drop is to allow it to still be TUV approved in germany.

It'll easily wind down 60+ at both ends, don't worry, I've got Jamex on mine with the rears wound as low as they can possibly go!