Headlight on warning?

Keeno

Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!
Reaction score
Website
dj.time2cruise.co.uk
Evenin' all.

Now, having not learnt her lesson a couple of weeks ago, my girlfriend being the daft bint she is left the headlights on all day again today resulting in a flat battery. Now, is there a way to program the car (via VAGCOM?) to let you know if you've left them on after you've taken the key out etc?

Also, a related but completely different question - She was told by one of the polish cleaner blokes that bump starting can cause damage to the head? News to me...

If you leave the lights on and take the key out and open the door a alarm buzzer/bell should signal to you as standard, it does on my S3 and all 7 of my previous Audis, so if yours isn't doing so then something is amis.. Hope this helps

If you leave the lights on and take the key out and open the door a alarm buzzer/bell should signal to you as standard, it does on my S3 and all 7 of my previous Audis, so if yours isn't doing so then something is amis.. Hope this helps

****. Proably related to my alarm issue as well.

Reckon it could be the door microswitches...

Mine is very intermittent. It tends to buzz about 3 in 10 times. I've never noticed it having any effect on the alarm though and it has been like this for about 4 or 5 years.