Audi fault for audi brainers

audia3turrbo

Reaction score
Hi all i have audi a3 1.8t 1998 model,started getting a slight judder at pull off and its bugging me as i cant/dont no what the problem is,when i pull of it some times dose this also if i am in 2nd/3rd at 30mph it seems like it shuts of the the cars alive again this only dose this a few times a day any answers ?

Vacuum leak I suspect... check all the hoses/pipes coming off the inlet mani as a start for slipts and cracks etc..

Block 032 in the engine group on VAGCOM will help to give you an idea of if you have a vac leak, a figure of 5% or more indicates ECU is adding fuel on idle....

<tuffty/>

hi do u no if it could be a coil pack on its way out,or air flowmeter cheers,i dont no what u mean by block 032 ??

Block 032 is a code for a bunch of data the the car's ECU will return if you monitor it via VCDS (vag-com). This code will give you information about your air/fuel mixture as seen by the lambda sensors. I would say that you need to find someone local with this software/cable and do some checking as you might have some errors codes logged, which will point you in the right direction. Here is a thread that will tell you who can help you.