Passenger side door....

Sanj

Blue Beast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Help Needed!!!!

I went to clean my car and noticed water leaking into the car from the top of the passenger side door..... had a look and theres a slight gap between the car body and the door sill, almost like someones tried to go at the door...... :sadlike:
I also noticed the door wasnt sitting flush, so I adjusted the metal catch (cant remember what its called) and nwo the door sits flush, and the gap is a little better, but theres still a slight gap. Any ideas on what i can do to fix it? I tried bending the door a little but scared im gonna break something..... was fine about a week ago.

Help would be much appreciated before it starts to **** down!!!!!

Mine was like this just last week..
I had to adjust the striker on the car and the window frame.

Mine was like this just last week..
I had to adjust the striker on the car and the window frame.

Thats the one, I adjust the striker already and the door sits flush, but still a very slight gap, What did you do to the frame?

take the door trim off and ya should be able to adjust the door frame from behind that. can adjust in/out and up/down. its easy to do once the trim is off.

take the door trim off and ya should be able to adjust the door frame from behind that. can adjust in/out and up/down. its easy to do once the trim is off.

Cheers man, I'll try it tom......

Not necessarily easy....Its fiddely as hell i found.
But theres some ally wedges which hold the window frame to the doorskin, these adjust how far left/right/in/out the frame sits once the doors closed.

Make sure you mark all the bolts/ wedge positions before you undo anything, so you can put it back how it was if it doesnt go right.