Service light won't go off

sbhoy17

Reaction score
Hi all just had my 07 S3 serviced at Lomond audi Glasgow,and the guy says can't get service light to go off and it won't update itself for next service, audi asked if I done anything to car I tell them I've got a giac remap flashloader has anyone heard of this problem, also they have somehow managed to turn my heating consol off I asume messing about with it trying to get the service light off my flashloader is not workng either if anyone has any ideas before I go back to audi to sort out the heating and hopefully get the service light off

Welcome to audi-sport.net I think ur on the wrong forum this is for the 8l a3/s3 you want the 8p a3/s3s!!!

Sorry m8 my computer is gubbed I'm using my iPhone it's murder for this type of thing

I know got an iphone last week and its difficult to see what you are looking at as for ur engine problem wouldnt ur car still be under audi warrenty???

Hi m8 I think the problem is audi have flashed my ecu wiped my giac file as for the service light the guy who done the remap says that it's new codes which audi should have I'm over at audi the now see what happens cheers anyway m8