any smart ar*es in here please..

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
the basecode software code to make my windows to go up with my key fob. thanks :)

Lol,

+64 add window up and window down with remote.
-04 add 1 touch unlock of both doors.
-1024 remove horn honk when arming
+32 autolock/unlock of doors (doors lock at 15mph and unlock when key is removed)

;)

ok, thats confussed me even more. is there a write up some where? i dont wanna brake the car. All i see is, "start base code" with a decode button, then a "new base code" box.

jdo9 your way sound simpler. where and what you using?

yes goof troop! lol trying to work out how is the hard part when you have never done it before!!

As above, just copied from Kev's site. The base code thing basically redoes your code for you. You input your code, select the options you want and it churns out a new code.

But from this you can work out what it should be for separate options, +x amount or -x amount.

im in S/e london mate. i could not be any further from the NW!! lol

if you can show me screen shots as to where to get the orig code then i should be ok. just a case of using kevs tool and replacing with the re-coded code right?

Exactly.

Your code is the 5 digit code under "soft code".

Search Google for "TT Tweakers PDF". Go to page 35. Read ;)

soft code........ that was the bit i was after. all done now... what else can i do?? can i make it so the windows go up without me holding down the button??

soft code........ that was the bit i was after. all done now... what else can i do?? can i make it so the windows go up without me holding down the button??
I've a sneaky feeling that can only be achieved (without additional hardware) on later model cars (IIRC it's part of the long coding on module 46 on those vehicles - can't remember exactly - it was one of many many things I tweaked on the company's Passat :eyebrows:). I'd like to be proved wrong though, it'd be a handy option to set when I'm next fiddling with one!...

//R

As Faction (Rob?) has said, it is only available on later cars, or such has been my experience so far.

+ nice to have a new A4 estate to play on before I do anything to mine or the R8 ;)

my old A4 had that funtion. must of been added by someone else. im glad i done it all anyways. my laptop has a mullerd screen, so after re-installing XP on it (had some dodgy vista on it) i plugged one of my old 15" monitors into it. worked a treat.... no the ****** back light has packed up on the screen!!! ahh well that was short lived! lol

any 1 got a old tft/lcd they wanna loose/sell?