WHY?

Some sad looser has spent AGES in photoshop making one SH!T car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

C'mon guys. If we were all had the same tastes life would be pretty boring.

Ok so the car does look crap I would agree but at least someone has had the balls to pack up his pad and crayons, finish nursery for the day and try to do something on Daddy's computer....

They do say our future is in the hands of kids today. If thats the case in another 13 or so years when he's able to drive and work I pity the lot of us.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Aside from the colour, wheels, front bumper, bonnet, headlights and rear spoiler I actually really like the car

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

why would you want to make an audi look like a rover ?

[ QUOTE ]
ajmackie said:
at least they've not made it for real ... hopefully!

[/ QUOTE ]

im hoping this is a photoshop too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
[ QUOTE ]
ajmackie said:
at least they've not made it for real ... hopefully!

[/ QUOTE ]

im hoping this is a photoshop too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its real alright, was mentioned in the new A3 forum Here , think they were watching predator (the bit where Arnie says "You ugly mother f*cker") for some inspiration for that front end?

If you fitted the RS3 bumper onto that car, ditched the [censored] looking (but very well done!) color scheme or a simple silver, blue, white..anything monotone, removed the hideous wing, fitted some 18" Compomotive MO's in black and filled them with brakes, you would have one mean looking race car!....Or is it just me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

saw that on barryboys today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I bet The Pimp would like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Saw it at gti international at magny cours this year , it is a stunning car in the flesh - just to showcase the work the bodyshop is capable of. Wouldnt like to drive it obviuosly but i can appreciate the effort that has gone in to it .

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
Saw it at gti international at magny cours this year , it is a stunning car in the flesh - just to showcase the work the bodyshop is capable of. Wouldnt like to drive it obviuosly but i can appreciate the effort that has gone in to it .

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here... The fact it looks distgusting is besides the point (well...kinda of!) The amount of work that has gone into this is very admirable... Just look at the detail in the paintwork...That must have taken weeks! Does look like they can do a real good job

Rich

Check out the exhaust. Again, not to my taste but you can't knock the effort!

image_149.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:
Check out the exhaust. Again, not to my taste but you can't knock the effort!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm probably going to be ripped to shreds for this, and before I go on let me make it clear that I don't find the overall picture aesthetically pleasing, more like the others in that I can appreciate the amount of effort and time that's been put in...

The exhaust though... Out of place on that, but I can't help itching for a jpeg of an RS6+ or an A8 6.0 LWB and photoshop when I look at that. I think that in the right surroundings that idea could really shine. Or maybe I'm totally nuts?

Regards,

Rob.

Overall, if you look at the car pic of the car from the back, if it was completly black or silver instead of that silly paintjob, it wouldn't look too bad. Hate the front bumper tho.