guys in need of help

Haglos

jabba mapped
Reaction score
im going to attempt to do the n249 bypass so i started tracing the hoses ill need to cut and straight away thought something is not right the hose from my fpr goes to the n112 and the 2 hoses from the n249 both go into the inlet mani but from looking at welly's guide 1 pipe goes to the inlet mani and 1 to the n112 so can someone please point me in the right direction so i can correct it cheers marv

have you got a boost gauge mate, the only thing i can think of is that for some reason the line for the boost hose has been tee'd into your n112/n249 where as it should just be tee'd into the fpr line, can you get some pics up as i think that would greatly help

as i dont have my camera i copied another photo but here we go

n249_1-1-2.jpg

iv circled the starting and finishing points of the pipes ill start with the red circle first that pipe from the fpr goes to the n112 valve and the 2 pipes circled in blue goes to the inlet mani i hope this is more clear cheers

sorry i dont have a boost gauge mate

might be different with my AMK, but my fuel pressure regulator goes straight into manifold, and my n249 link straight from inlet, before i bypassed it. I dont have a N112

so you end up with a hose running straight from inlet manifold into the DV

nice 1 i think mine have been put in the wrong place as i have had pipes replaced so it looks like i need to swap around and mine is a apy