My experiance of ALTEC VW in Tunbridge Wells

awesomeaudio

Reaction score
Website
www.awesomecaraudio.co.uk
Just thought id share some advice ive been to ALTEC in tunbridge wells a few times now and it seemed ok the first visit very helpfull and i brought a few bits from there, however since going back in i got nothing but attitude from the think he knows it all 'son' of the owner! so far hes told me not to lower my car over 30mm as when braking it will be dangerous and snap my bottom ball joint?!? lol then that you shouldnt modifie a car....thought this is what they did! and then that you shouldnt fit diferent wheels to a car as this is also very dangerous apparently even if they are other audi wheels ..........

then when i asked for them to measure the inner diameter of my wheels he said it would cost £25 JUST TO MEASURE and that i would have to leave it there for the day!

i like to feel i am a reasonable person but imho they take the ****

BEWARE

...so far hes told me not to lower my car over 30mm as when braking it will be dangerous and snap my bottom ball joint?!?...

Preposterous!!!! everyone knows that if you lower an A3/S3 you are in danger of turning it into a VeeDubYah!!! LOL

<tuffty/>