HELP PLEASE WHEELS

TanyaS3

Reaction score
Hey all

Hope we are all well

Looking at wheels for the S3 and was thinking Kahn's.

Just wanted to know what people though would look the best
RS-C or RS-C 2 pc
Kahn wheels

Would the car be able 2 be lowered 25mm on 19s 2 pc without rubbing etc or would rsc 18s be better all together and alot cheaper 2

thanks

Tanya

Hi Tanya

To be honest, i'd say stick to Audi Alloys, or Audi Replicas! I think they look a lot smarter on an S3. Too many BMW drivers have Kahn's! Just my opinion though!

Mr-A3T

My mate has the 19" khan 2pc on his TT . looks absolutley awesome , no rubbing and its decked on coilovers too ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'd also stick with the audi style wheelies! I know everyone has got them but they suit the car!

Wheels are a personal thing... So get whatever you like... You can guarantee that people will like them, and that others wont, regardless of WHAT you get!

Out of all the Kahn wheels, i think the RS-V's would suit the S3 the most... Simple yet effective and similar to RS-TT's which do suite the S3

Rich

Would not used any of them on an audi (the RS-C 2 pieces don't look good at all on the A4 cab) but if you have to choose between the 2 then RS-C.
Why not the RS-S or R? they have the straigth spokes that suit the car so well.

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
Why not the RS-S or R? they have the straigth spokes that suit the car so well.

[/ QUOTE ]

There used to be a yellow s3 round my end with large RS-S on, really suited the car well.

If you had the aluminium mirrors, the RS-C wheels would look cool, RS-C2pc are a bit "bling-bling" - looks good on big cars though.

18" khan RS-C on an A3, lowered 50mm and do you realise how much they will cost?? 18" RS-C set you back about 1400 quid with tyres, your looking at an extra 600 quid for 19" and more for the 2 piece

I have 19" RSC-2pc on my 911 and its here at work with me. I'll go and take a photo and post it here somehow!

I love them and the polished rim is replaceable and hard as nails anyway, i clipped one slightly (they are 11" rears) and it didn't mark.

I have 19" RS5 Fox wheels on mine. Bilstien and H&Rs bring it down about 30mm and before I put the spacers on the front I had no rubbing at all.

go to styledynamix.co.uk
or better still email them telling them what your after and they will email pics back of appropriate wheels , they aint cheap though . mine were £1400 with tyres for 17x10 on the back and 17x9 on the front. Proper two piece jobbies though.

P1010061.jpg

I've got a set of Kahn RS-S which i had on my S3 which i want to sell but they are only 17"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I been back for quite a while now! I had to wait for my broadband to be connected at uni halls. Anyway, yea the pic in your name bit looks really good, and the wheels look big but in that other pic you posted they looked like 16"'s!! Yea i suppose its just the angle.