Anyone seen this colour A3 before :)

oh dear... could almost be a Honda.... only old people drive gold cars Tim... don't do it mate :(

<tuffty/>

haha ive just said exactly the same to the misus.....its old man stylee....luckily she still prefers the kingfisher :) ...only just though ;)

Im sure I have seen that car in Brum, and in answer to your question, yes I have seen that colour before, aren't I priviliged :)

Just doesnt look right though does it??

OAP special for sure, vile interior and those hideous alloys make me wanna :puke2:
And what the feck are power windows?

Turbo's on it's way out. There are windows when the power is available? That must be it.

And yeah, those colours aren't exactly the most pleasing to me either - maybe we should track it down and swap out the badges for Civic items in the middle of the night?

Regards,

Rob.

LOL, I'm just putting my A3 on pistonheads - don't you dare be nasty about *cough* the 'puke' yellow colour (Tuffty!)

There's a good reason there arent many knocking about in that colour.

saying that ya know we were going to buy a black whore door with the same interior :) chap wants too much for it though, he's just offered it to me for £3500 with 6 months tax which is still dealer price for a 51 plate car with 103k ish (cant rem exact as seen so many!!)