Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

I hate this forum

Well to be more specific, my missus does! Since finding this forum a couple of weeks ive been hooked! The missus has hardly got a look in which she is moaning about, but to make things even worse she hasnt seen my credit card bill yet!

I see all your cars looking great and its making me wanna buy stuff for mine! - so far this week ive bought;
    reiger front bumper and splitter,
    aero wipers,
    cruise control,
    facelift rear lights...
    ...and this morning (about 5 minutes ago!) i just ordered some new 19" rs8 alloys with vredestein ultrac sessanta tyres!!

I better go and do some work before i bankrupt myself...and if u dont hear from me again its probably because the missus has strung me up by the gonads!
    Last edited by djwillb; 4th March 2010 at 10:01.
    2001 Audi S3
    Ming Blue - Bose - Silver leather - Chrome mirrors - Cruise control

Revo Stage 2 - Koni FSD Suspension - RS8 19" Wheels - Facelift Headlights & Rears - Brembo drilled disks & Red Stuff pads
    Forge 007 - 4 Bar FPR - PiperX panel filter - Milltek Exhaust - LCR Splitter - Private S3 Plate

Just bought and awaiting fitting - Reiger front bumper & carbon splitter,
    Warranty paintwork and full respray being done end of the month

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Ha ha I know what you mean, my missus is the same. lol

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

Status
    and thats why i have never, and never will have a credit card!!! if i cant afford it... i dont get it! simples!

Now to many mods to list! Lots of power, torque and Leather!

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Welcome to Audi ownership LOL....

I bought my S3 purely because I wanted a car that was comfortable and sporty out the box and so I wouldn't have to touch it in anyway....

Whoops!!...

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

Whats going on???

Status

My Social Networking

Visit s3 Hoggy's Instagram Channel
    Haha my girlfriend gets fed up with my car she's convinced I love it more than her! to make it worse at a recent family do (her family) my birds dad asked me "who do you love more, your car or my daughter?" I said my car as a joke......... Didn't go down to well!

Matt
    2002 S3 REVO
    Milltek, Sachs Organic clutch, 007p, Genuine RSTT's, BBS RS2's
    Koni FSD & H&R springs, Neuspeed 22mm rear ARB, KW tie arms
    LCR Brembo's with DS2500's & Paul's 300mm Rear disc kit,
    Michelin Pilot Sport 3's,Badger5 V2.2 Jetex filter & heatshield

5th Gear

Status
    once bitten by the modding bug you're fecked for life lol

i love my s3 more than any car ive owned up untill now, i reckon the only thing i would trade her in for would be another audi lol

i too have spent a small fortune on it with an ever growing wish list

Smell my finger.

Status
    I know what you mean!.

My GF moans at me cleaning my car but all of a sudden the moaning stops when I have to clean her TT....funny that?!.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

6th Gear

Status
    Haha, nobody warned me that when I joined this forum, I should also apply for an overdraft / another credit card - it should be part of the T&C's when joining!

We now have 2 personal laptops at home as a result of time spent on this forum, one for the rest of the family whilst I hog the other one most evenings.

It get's worse when I am working at home on the work laptop, there's me, my wife and my 12yr old, all sitting quietly tapping away at the keyboards of our laptops, in the same room without so much as a word being uttered for almost an hour (that's a record for the missus btw.....)
    Imteyaz.

Administrator

Status
    WAGs. You're doing it wrong.

The trick is to meet your mrs on Audi-Sport.net, then you (like me) will pretty much have carte blanche

</smug>

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

4th Gear

Status
    My girlfriend is really jelous that i'am on this and that i care more about my car than her!!!

Audi-sports own special child.

Status
    Ive had some right to-do's with the missus about this place and the s3, she actualy hates my car now haha.

Screw it though, birds are for fun, S3's are for life
    Driving the most secretive S3 on ASN

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Imteyaz View Post

We now have 2 personal laptops at home as a result of time spent on this forum
    ]

Thats brilliant!!!
    2001 Audi S3
    Ming Blue - Bose - Silver leather - Chrome mirrors - Cruise control

Revo Stage 2 - Koni FSD Suspension - RS8 19" Wheels - Facelift Headlights & Rears - Brembo drilled disks & Red Stuff pads
    Forge 007 - 4 Bar FPR - PiperX panel filter - Milltek Exhaust - LCR Splitter - Private S3 Plate

Just bought and awaiting fitting - Reiger front bumper & carbon splitter,
    Warranty paintwork and full respray being done end of the month

They called him mellow yellow.

Status
    I'm in the same boat as alot of you folk, every car I own I'll join the relevant forum & have always drooled over the top modded cars with all the toys, bhp etc & would love all the kit for my motor but @ the end of the day I'm never going to be prepared to plunge myself into debt for it, or even the money I have I find it very difficult to justify spending so much on mods. Its a complete buger of a hobby/interest as alot of stuff is so over priced, I'm more of a bang for buck kinda guy & love seeing people getting good gains form a motor for as little as possable expense.

Some of you guys really need to take your selfs into the corner & give yourself a good stern talking to. I've been into my cars for a long time now & like my S3 quite alot but its still just a car, there was a program on Channel 5 a while ago about weird guys that got sexually aroused by cars, I fear there may be a few of those folk on ASN lol lol

Ewan.
    210hp 8L S3 quattro.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Car or missus huh?

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Chugger

Status
    well I have always been told, that the only things that wil cause you real problems in life is tits and wheels. And you lot got problems with both.

As said, just spend to your means and have some displine
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

HTC
    6th Gear

Status
    I like cars more than long term relationships. Simple as. So I spend whatever I like on my cars and I holiday in Thailand :-)

I can't be doing with women moaning about time spent on forums. Get a hobbie and stop whining.

Scuderia Vittoria Edition 001

Status
    my mrs is adamant that i love my s3 more (i do but that isnt the point) but i think ive found a good one and she helps me clean it and doesnt mind going out for the odd picture taking so im happy

TDi? Liberties!

Status
    Mine is not even an S3... I haven't even owned it for more than a couple of months (Jan 10)... Yet, I have already shelled out over a grand in necessary AND unnecessary bits and bobs. My missus (soon to be my ex) is seriously considering pouring petrol (ironic considering it's a TDi lol) on my car and flicking a match at it, that's how much she despises it!

Car or girlfriend? The answer is simple:
    You can ride a car for a long time without soreness, it is cheap to run (Ahem! lol)... And it never moans unless it is really ill. Can you say the same about your missus?

Hate the forum? No... Love this place! The only way I am leaving is through poverty or death. My next car will be an Audi/VW.
    Last edited by 9099; 6th March 2010 at 12:24.
    2001 A3 1.9tdi 130pd (Aka "Osama Bin Diesel") 130bhp 310NM = PMSL
    Done:

EGR switched off using vag.com. Full no expenses spared service. Refurb Gearbox, new clutch/flywheel.
    In the works:
    Mk II TT Steering wheel (No Airbag), vag.com switchable 3 stage map. Big brake kit. Hybrid turbo.