fitted my 19s

s3gav

Reaction score
Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

what you think? :)

They look rather tasty! I may have missed a previous thread about the purchase of these alloys, so apologies in advance if its already been asked but are thye genuine Porsche or reps?

thanx guys, they are just reps

18s are staying guys sorry

hmmm, probably just me but the car is sitting a bit too low for those wheels?

how can you roll with 2 sets of wheels. Id be happy to swap them for my 18" rstt's (reps i think), would like some darker ones:hubbahubba:

after fitting these i dont think the standard brakes look to tiny lol
so im going to go for something more the size of your calipers and spend the wonga saved elsewhere
well chuffed with the rims though pics dont do it justice will get car back together at the weekend and take some decent shots

hmmm, probably just me but the car is sitting a bit too low for those wheels?

how can you roll with 2 sets of wheels. Id be happy to swap them for my 18" rstt's (reps i think), would like some darker ones:hubbahubba:

i might take the front up abit is quite low but the camber of the road doesnt help looks higher on a flat road as above will take some better pics

as for the wheels my girlfriends getting an a3 or mk4 golf and she wants them lol she likes the black im afraid

cheers
tyres are btc's and the size is 235/35/19 mate

:icon_thumright: you'll turn some heads with those bud! All you got do to now is watch those potholes and high kerbs lol

tell me about it the rim sticks out the tyres slighty lol goin to be so hard to not scratch them
luckily the car spends more time locked away than it does on the road

Very nice, totally transforms the look of the car :icon_thumright:

Oh my!!!

I think i jus did a little sex wee!!!!

They are hot!!

They look good dude, it's making me want a set of 19s now, let me know what the ride and handling is like especially at high speeds as I heard its a bit twitchy.

they look great. are they 5x100 or did you need adaptors? if they are 5x100, can I ask where you got them from?

they look great. are they 5x100 or did you need adaptors? if they are 5x100, can I ask where you got them from?

they are 5x130 wiv et57 offset so ive got 25mm adapters mate
i bought the wheels off pistonheads £700 with tyres and h&r 5x112 to 5x130 adapters which will be sold on as there wrong size

thanx for the nice comments guys im loving how they look

They look good dude, it's making me want a set of 19s now, let me know what the ride and handling is like especially at high speeds as I heard its a bit twitchy.

will do mate got afew more things to do before she gets to see the road properly

Very nice I have seen these on Mk4s before..

would you like to sell your old wheels then?

Very nice I have seen these on Mk4s before..

would you like to sell your old wheels then?

yeah bloke i got them off had them on a mk5

not selling the old ones im afraid

Gav seeing ur S3 puts mine to shame tbh love how low the car sits on those awsome wheels!!!

thanx

if you saw how it is at the moment you wouldn't say that scott
bumpers not fitted lights hanging off engine bay is untidy as im changin bits and bobs and the car is filthy which
you cant see in the crappy pics

i googled pics with porsche wheels and only found one s3 with this style porsche rims nor is there an s3 on here with them, plus ive never had porsche rims so thought sod it get some lol

Loving the new wheels fella, looks sweet :respekt:

If youre still after a front fog pm me.

Dave.

cheers dave :thumbsup:

that looks SEXY as mate:hubbahubba:.. to good...:thumbsup:

Very nice indeed!

how much of a ****** (if any at all) were they to fit with clearance etc. did you have roll any arches or anything??

my dad's just bought an S5 but wants to change his wheels, so im trying to persuade him to let me buy the S5 wheel off him as they are 19's, but i fear they might be abit too wide! lol

im not to clued up on offsets mate my wheels are et 57 with 25mm adaptors and they sit in the arch no problem
only rubbing i get is on full lock which i rarely do.
thats probably because my car is so low

i havent a clue either to be honest! lol

ah well, if he does decide to change them and the old ones are lying around.... theres only one way to find out if theyll fit! lol