Freshened Up'd.......

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Well car went in for a oil and oil filter change saturday but while is was in my mate said, do you want me to flush and treat the engine with this new, forte engine flush and treatment, i was a bit wery but said yeah why not.

Flushed the enigne and said it came out like ****, so nice clean engine then :).

My god, that combined with a green cotton panel filter, its like a new car all together.

The car just picks up some much quicker and feels so smooth and torquey, its like a whole new beast, revs and breaths so so so well. Only problem is it likes its fuel abit more now or maybe thats my right foot loving the new power and sound of the filter :w00t:

ive got some of that forte oil additive in the shed, my neighbour told me to put it in on my next oil change but havent got around to it yet...ask ya mate his thoughts fella

glad its feeling better ;)

Well they did the flush then treatment into the oil so should be fine tim. Gave it to me for trade price too :).

Yup alot better, also ive removed the air feed as its quite pants and the engine seems to love it.

we talking Forte engine flush or additive?

Dani....how do you mean you removed the air feed matey?

I thought when you used an engine flush it damaged the seals????

id be curious as to how that could be proven without a longevity test spanning many applications

Both tim, it comes as a twin pack, first you use the flush then you use the treament.

I just removed the standard air feed that runs into the wing, i did it even before the new filter and flush etc and the engine pulled harder etc, its too restrictive.

yeh i had the forte flush and then the forte clean and protect put in mine after its service. the oil is still a nice colour its brilliant stuff!

I'm having my car 'freshened up' tomorrow.

Booked it in for full service with local Bosch garage - taking it off LongLife and on to regular servicing, plus Haldex oil & filter too.
Also having an annoying rattle sorted (hopefully) and DV and TIP fitted (didn't get chance to fit them at the weekend).
I'm expecting the car to feel refreshed!

was looking at this the other day as midland vw have started to use their flushes. definately worth it by the sounds of things.