Poor Headlights!

AudiiduA

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone fitted better bulbs or HID to there car? mine has the updated headlamps 52 reg but they aint HID like the S3, just think they are pants on a dark country road!
Thanks all!

I put some super ebay 100w (as aposed to 55w standard) dipped beam bulbs in mine, although i have pre facelift it made a nice difference & for around £10 winner!

I put some super ebay 100w (as aposed to 55w standard) dipped beam bulbs in mine, although i have pre facelift it made a nice difference & for around £10 winner!
Just what i was thinking! does the dash light up with warning lights ect? as the ecu may sense more power is being used?

would recommend hid's, just fitted them to the dipped and they are immense compaired to standerd bulbs, 6000k is a good temp

I put some high powered bulbs in mine, but i think it just increased the full beam, no effect on the dash, had them over a couple of years now.

I put some high powered bulbs in mine, but i think it just increased the full beam, no effect on the dash, had them over a couple of years now.

Lol, sounds like you put bulbs in wrong hole! or your headlamps are different?