hi guys.i broke my flip out key yesterday,the little chrome bit snapped that holds the shaft of the key in place and off it came.i have a spare but i wanna replace this broken one,just wondered if any of you have any recommendations as to where to get it done?as i imagine audi would be silly money!not bothered about it being a flip one.
thanks for your help