Stopped by the police!!!

MURRAYS444

Reaction score
Just wonderin how many times everybody has ben stopped by the police as ive be stopped twice in 2 weeks!!!

not in this car..... you may have a marker on your car perhaps? you not dealing are ya :)

not in this car..... you may have a marker on your car perhaps? you not dealing are ya :)

there was a marker on the scoob... used to wind me up every copper that we saw would give me a tug. Takes the perverb!

I got stopped everytime I took the old polo out for a run lol. Never in the S3 but thats the northern constabulary for you.

never in the Purple one in 5 years of ownership, and none yet in this on after nearly 6 months.

My last car was a Vaux Cavalier and it was almost a monthly event, usualy for a non workng brake light that always started working when i went to check it......:no:

Yeah I look about 10 to be honest it was the first time I had been stopped in the S3 and I had been at the gym so I was dressed like I was up to no good but the funny thing was I spotted the police as i passed them they followed me for about 3 miles alomst crashed into the back of me and they had a head light out as it was night!!! But the second time it was traffic police they gave me a massive interagation about driving safely and the done an entire check on the car including the engine and checked if i was known to the police for dealing drugs oh and they also said they could take the car off me even if I had everything to proove the car was mine and I had valid insurance MOT and tax!!!

never in the Purple one in 5 years of ownership, and none yet in this on after nearly 6 months.

My last car was a Vaux Cavalier and it was almost a monthly event, usualy for a non workng brake light that always started working when i went to check it......:no:

but mark, your cav was as chaved up as bad as my scoob was! lol they both shouted...PULL MEEE!! lol

I've never been stopped for a routine check, just when I may have been going a little to quickly and had a slap on the wrist...

i think the tailgating is to push you into a mistake, i always sit just above the limit within 10% tolerence....that way it doesnt look like ya trying cover anything

Got stopped a couple months ago because someone stole a bmw that night. When she first explained I was thinking to myself "errrrr this is an audi love!" lol but she then said they were stopping every nice n expensive car because they thought the 'baddies' wouldn't stop at one.
They followed me for a mile or two along a windy 60mph road, found it funny as they were having trouble keeping up. I just sat at 60 the whole way until I got to a junction where they blues n two'd me.:busted_cop:

I saw them in the rear view mirror they over took 2 cars and sat behind me u could see that they braked hard as the front of the car lowered!!!

All the time in the corsa, never in the s3 and ive had since i was 19 (20 now) in fact even with a smashed front wing and no indicator i still havent been pulled haha, if i was in the corsa id have benn pulled and lot.

I got stopped the night of Christmas Eve 2006, Copper told me none of the back lights were working! The fuse has gone, so bought fuses Boxing night thanks to Halfrauds.

thats one hell of a confession doood...... is it cos your not chatty enough or are you facially challenged :)

No, its because I'm so young haha! The day I passed my driving test (3 days after my birthday, one of those days was a Sunday :p) I took my bosses BMW 750IL V12 to college and got pulled leaving college which was a shock to the system! Due to my job I used to roll in Bentleys and Porsches every day which also meant I'd get pulled going to work and on the way home, often by the same copper'!

I used to work for a classic chauffeur, sports hire and classic restoration business so I've always punched way above my weight with daily drivers. I'm 18 now and regularly drive Prawns car and drive my girlfriends A3, not been pulled in any of them. Often its more how you drive and what you look like than what you drive, unless you were like me! :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
I was stopped ALOT in manchester when I had my tints and dodgy plates, since I've removed tints and gone legal on the plates, not once, they can't do me for sh1t :noway:

16Klappe I want your job!!!

Not my job anymore!

Due to one reason or another the business closed down, it was a two man show with me as the apprentice and a friend of mine as "the boss" so it was great for a young'un like me to learn the ropes and impress all my friends!

Didn't do me to well in the long run, but lots of good memories! :)

must say if im sat side by side with coppers at lights i tend to accelerate upto the limit just for the sake of it, they cant stop me technically as they dont have a reason..... bit of fun although not the wisest thing to do :)

I used to work as a car car salesman... The Orange Focus ST got me pulled 4 times in the same week, I argued with my boss about it and he gave me the black one he was driving... Happy memories. But then even if I am nearly in my 30's I do look 18 so that might have had something to do with it. :think:

Never even looked at by the rozz in my Green A3. lol

Although I was pulled once doing 90mph in a Peugeot 107 on the A1m in Hertfordshire, they were undercover in a Galaxy (Blue lights hidden under the grille), nearly ran me off the road (went into the hard shoulder to avoid them) by cutting me up before I pulled out into the fast lane and planted my foot. Luckily, I managed to bully them both into letting me off. I threatened to make a formal complaint and with the video cameras just before the Hatfield tunnel I would have won that one. Albeit lost my license in the process (Possibly not there was no recording equipment in the Galaxy). lol

must say if im sat side by side with coppers at lights i tend to accelerate upto the limit just for the sake of it, they cant stop me technically as they dont have a reason..... bit of fun although not the wisest thing to do :)

I actually had a lil race with a marked evo the other day lol

its gotta be done!

Back in the day in London when i had my fiesta rst, i was pulled every weekend (19 yrs old) .. Southend and Romford, again pulled over load's (6 time's over 2 weekend's).. Coming home from Southend one Sunday morning at 3am car comes up behind me (Golf gti) and me in my Pug 306 gti6, so a nice little race on a empty A12 road until we hit the A13, I was in front carried on for a few more mile's when a could see headlight's getting closer and closer i was still gunning it , so i dropped a gear and pushed on, race is back on i thought so for a few mile's i was hitting stupid speed's and then Blue light's and Bell's. Pulled over and the plod ask's if i would like to see the video with a smile on his face, Na i said plod said fast car you got there shame you be parking it up for a year... Fare play they drove the car home for me and then let me put on my drive .

I've never been pulled over in my Mk2 Golf or my S3. After I passed my test I use to drive my mums lime green Citroen AX. I managed to get pulled over 5 times in two weeks, all for silly little things like being the only one in the car with L plates on still (my sister was still learning to drive), driving while on the phone (before the 3 points law change, got a £30 fine), driving down an 'access only' road in Oxford (everyone does it), having a headlight out and going too fast round a roundabout (we've all done it!). Out of all of those, I got away with one £30 fine!

My first car was a Corsa SRi. I was driving some friends home from the pub late one night with both my main beams out on my headlights. I had some spares in the car that I'd bought that day but not had a chance to fit. Any way, a traffic co car druve past me and I watched it pull into the next turning, obviously to turn round. I put my foot down and pulled into a housing estate, drove right into the middle of it and pulled onto someones drive. We waited there for a few minutes, I thought i'd got away with it. I was about to reverse off when this big Volvo estate pulled up behind be and a copper walked up, tapped on the window and said "can you step out of the car please sir". I wa bricking it, being 18 with a two drunk friends with me that found the whole think hilarious! They breathalised me and that came back ok and they asked me "is this your house sir". I explained that I was just dropping some friends home "so is this your friends house then sir" to which I replied "no, i knew my headlights are out and you were turning round to pull me over, so I was trying to hide from you". Luckily they found this pretty funny and just game me a producer and no ticket!

I don't think age has got anything to do with it, I've never been pulled in your car!

But he has been dogging in it.

Only time Iv been pulled over was in my gti6, but i was driving like a nob to be fair. The guy was alright tho and just crushed my car, could have been alot worse...

Nah just got a warning.

Got a friend in a cossie powered capri who was followed by the police along a local dual carriage way, after he shot by oncoming police, when they finally caught up with him when he stopped in a garage, he confessed to do 80 in a 70. From which the copper replied '********, i did 150 the whole way and didnt catch you up'. Lucky sod got away with a warning

Back in the day in London when i had my fiesta rst, i was pulled every weekend (19 yrs old) .. Southend and Romford, again pulled over load's (6 time's over 2 weekend's).. Coming home from Southend one Sunday morning at 3am car comes up behind me (Golf gti) and me in my Pug 306 gti6, so a nice little race on a empty A12 road until we hit the A13, I was in front carried on for a few more mile's when a could see headlight's getting closer and closer i was still gunning it , so i dropped a gear and pushed on, race is back on i thought so for a few mile's i was hitting stupid speed's and then Blue light's and Bell's. Pulled over and the plod ask's if i would like to see the video with a smile on his face, Na i said plod said fast car you got there shame you be parking it up for a year... Fare play they drove the car home for me and then let me put on my drive .

this story sounds very familiar to other people that i knew at the time. My next door neighbour got stopped 6 times in 4 weeks by a copper who lived on the other side of the road.

A few times, nothings ever come of it though. Had some bollockings for speed a few times but never had a ticket...thank god because one of them was banning speeds (about 5 years ago, M40, 3am!).

Driving nice cars though can lead to being stopped, dont forget S3's get nicked...a lot.

A few times, nothings ever come of it though. Had some bollockings for speed a few times but never had a ticket...thank god because one of them was banning speeds (about 5 years ago, M40, 3am!).

Driving nice cars though can lead to being stopped, dont forget S3's get nicked...a lot.

heres the culprit

Been stopped about 5 times personally. 3 of them in the s3 within the space of two weeks. One of them in the middle of Brixton by a riot van. Made me stand out my car till they radio'd for someone to bring the breathaliser machine vwhen I asked why I'd been stopped they said because of my age(24) at the time, my car (s3) and my colour (brown!). Not impressed by the filth atall!

i used to get pulled all the time when i had my orange st3. i was only 21 in the s3 only ever been stoped once!

Been stopped about 5 times personally. 3 of them in the s3 within the space of two weeks. One of them in the middle of Brixton by a riot van. Made me stand out my car till they radio'd for someone to bring the breathaliser machine vwhen I asked why I'd been stopped they said because of my age(24) at the time, my car (s3) and my colour (brown!). Not impressed by the filth atall!

Thats an outrage, I'd have been going straight to the station to complain if someone told me they had stopped me because of my ethnicity. Stuff like that makes me REALLY angry :(

I know its hard not to (and its natural to do so) but dont think all feds are like that. Had I heard of someone acting like that they'd have been dragged back into the nick and kicked head first straight into the gaffers office.

i got my number plates nicked about a week ago and have still not been pulled over and i've seen police cars everywhere:think:they must really be looking