Stopped by the police!!!

never in the S3, once for a routine check back when i was driving an A3 and not once in my first car, a little clio which saw me through my teens

TheClio.jpg

loads in my novas, the funnyiest being pulled out of the car and bundled into the back of the police car for having a number plate light out, once in my s2000 for false plates which only got worse when i didn't know my passengers name and looked old enough to be her dad lmao, once in my passat when it had no ins showing, not yet in the audi..... im still waiting :)

must say if im sat side by side with coppers at lights i tend to accelerate upto the limit just for the sake of it, they cant stop me technically as they dont have a reason..... bit of fun although not the wisest thing to do :)

This, lol. Quite funny actually even if it is abit childish. :)

got pulled over once for doing 140km in a 110km zone oh well that was in my old A3 1.6 however in the S3 i got pulled over on New years eve 3 times on the single trip home... to the point where i was telling the officer you know its the 3rd time you pull me over and breathelise me gimmie a break... all i got was a ****** grin of the officer

3 times. Once in my corrado (70 in a 50) once in my S2 Lotus (undertaking in a bus lane) and once in a 205 xs (cant remember why..) Never got a ticket though ;)

Been stopped 4 times, once in my Clio Williams for doing an illegal turn and having my *Cough cough* Neon lights on....(I was 18, thats my excuse), secondly for a noisy exhaust, again in my Clio, Thirdly for accelerating too quick in my MR2 Turbo with my custom made exhaust and last week in my Audi for overtaking 'erratically' when i clearly wasn't!

Hopefully no more times!

Been stopped once in my Audi but was in a rush for work and undercut someone on a duel carriage way they just told me to behave and sent me on my was was a right result lol

When I was 19 I got an Astra MK2 - Red - special edition faded red.
Got stopped three or four times, it was my first car after passing my test - driving around Norfolk at 3am with mates mostly. Just got breathalysed loads.

Got a nice Ming Blue A4 1.8 at 21. Got stopped in Norwich and fined for mis-spaced number plate by a really really really miserable copper who asked if it was my dad's car, I was 21 at the time, he also took a polaroid and reported my plate to the DVLA :(
About a month later got done over by a traffic car whilst doing three figures on the A14/A11 in Suffolk at 5am. He had followed me for 15 miles. Painful - very painful - very very painful. Veeeery sore licence afterwards. Copper was a nice chap though, very polite and friendly.

A3 1.8T - never been stopped in 9 years.

S3 - not been stopped in 6 months.

<rant>TBH Now I've lived in Thames Valley for 7 years, I'm not sure Thames Valley Police do very much. I've never been stopped, and the interactions I've had with the police and I've heard of from other people lead me to believe they are a bunch of incompetent, lazy, poorly trained muppets. Which is a shame to tar them with that brush as I have a lot of respect for the police generally.
They seem to have a complete inability to properly investigate or deal with a crime. I live in hope to be proven wrong and have some positive interactions with TVP.</rant>

Been pulled over once in an Audi.....and 3 times in my good old Mk1 Punto days! lol

It was about 4 years ago now when I had a black Audi S3..... 2 armed response units, a dog handler and 2 meat wagons

All in all about 9 policemen including the Sergeant

I got forced off the road on the Tyne Bridge in Newcastle by every copper and his dog. When I joinedthe RAF (18 YRS OLD) I was moving to another RAF unit with a mate I joined with and all our gear was in the back of my Astra GTE Mk1. Quick stop in Newcastle for my mate to say Hi to his folks and were off up to Lossiemouth on a new adventure. Gets half-way across the Tyne Bridge when all of a sudden gets forced into the side of the road by a van. Out jumps several blokes and within 10 secs both of us are lying on the bonnet of the car getting arrested.

Turns out that they thought we were house breakers....making our get-away with all the loot we had nicked. Both ends of the bridge had been shut and at least half a dozen other cars were involved in trying to stop us. You should of seen the looks on their faces when ID cards were shown and we told them who we were............to say I needed a new change of clothes was an understatement.......but laughed when it became apparent that they had just made a boo boo!!!!

^^^ Your annoyed because they haven't pulled you in 10 years?....:think: ^^^

I see what you mean :)

I'd like to know that they are actually out catching thieves. They don't give a a flying f*ck about motorbike thieves as they've proven to me on two occasions - I was actually told to stop bothering them as they "had serious crimes to investigate" when I was trying to report further details about my stolen bike.

It would be nice to see some road/traffic police actually enforcing the law around here. And like someone else said, stopping cars like ours which are likely to have been nicked, are badly driven, unroadworthy etc.

Liam

I got forced off the road on the Tyne Bridge in Newcastle by every copper and his dog. When I joinedthe RAF (18 YRS OLD) I was moving to another RAF unit with a mate I joined with and all our gear was in the back of my Astra GTE Mk1. Quick stop in Newcastle for my mate to say Hi to his folks and were off up to Lossiemouth on a new adventure. Gets half-way across the Tyne Bridge when all of a sudden gets forced into the side of the road by a van. Out jumps several blokes and within 10 secs both of us are lying on the bonnet of the car getting arrested.

Turns out that they thought we were house breakers....making our get-away with all the loot we had nicked. Both ends of the bridge had been shut and at least half a dozen other cars were involved in trying to stop us. You should of seen the looks on their faces when ID cards were shown and we told them who we were............to say I needed a new change of clothes was an understatement.......but laughed when it became apparent that they had just made a boo boo!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha............