Selling a Private Plate...

warleydaddy

Reaction score
Just treated myself to a new Private Plate,but i want to keep,and sell the 1 thats on the car,as its worth £800!!!

Whats/wheres the best place to sell a plate now a days???

Pete...

you havent got that valuation from one of these crumby sites have ya Pete.......

As has been mentioned a lot of the number plate dealers have a habit of massively over valuing plates.

Regtransfers (www.regtransfers.co.uk/auction) have an auction section on their website, where I believe private sellers can list plates, not sure on the fees they charge. I bought a plate through it a couple of years ago for £75.00 plus fees, you can set reserves etc, might be worth a look.

Cheers

Chris

Il have a look in to that then... Well its on a few sites now,and THEY have valued it at £850.. Aslong as i can clear £600 for what my plate cost, i dont mind...

Hi Tim,been a while... How ya doin??

Pete...

im alright mate....same old same old.....was gna ring ya see if you wanted a new shape cooper S, you managed to sell yours yet :)

you bin upto much.....

Tim

No it went about 6 months ago.... Gutted,as was good to take my anger out of onon a week end!!! lol...

Hope your well.. Will have to catch up again for a pint and natter again soon...

Pete...

defo mate....looking to go to pod this summer campin if ya interested

I could drag the old lantrens and calor cooker out,if the price is right :icon_thumright:

raw sausage is the only way fella..... especially if we're camping it up :)

more like santa's pod i reckon, apparently theres a mobile version of the blue oyster bar, free moustache with every pine colada