Good service

karlharcourt

god i want more !
Reaction score
hi all
i just wanted to tell you about 2 good companies ive had the please of using lately,
the first was a company called HAZZY DAYZ in hemel hempstead www.hazzydayz.com. they specialize in vw and audi parts . i had cruise control and auto dimming rear view mirror fitted on my s3 for a good price and in very quick time (approx 2 hours). They were very helpful / professional and i would use them again .
The second company was Audi in hatfield . i ordered a special order part from them which turned up in less than 24hrs , it turned out to be the wrong part (my fault not thiers) so they said they couldnt refund me (because it was a special) so they gave me a credit towards an oil service which i had booked. They asked me when i would like to book the service and i said "i would have to let them know , as i needed to arrange for some one to pick me up and take me back to work" . The very nice looking girl then replied to me saying "dont worry about that , i will lend you a car for the day , which one do you want ?" and pointed to 2 cars, 1 Q7 and the other being an A5 coupe tdi quattro sport.
I said A5 please as i want to see if it quicker than my s3 (jokingly) , she replied with "they are good fun , give it a good thrashing " (top chick):w00t: .
Needless to say , i was abit shocked at such a good service from the stealers and the fact that ive got a £35k plus car to play with for the day and an oil service for £99 .

Good to know about Hazzy Dayz, thanks for that, auto dimming rear mirror is something I miss going from the new A4 to my S3!

ive got one on my v5 bora and really missed not having one on my s3.

Did you use the call out service Karl? I'm just south of Manchester and don't really want to travel!

no i only live about 10 miles away so i went there in my extended lunch break.
if you are interested i would give them a call , really nice guys.