suspension????

bansheeboyo

Reaction score
can any one recomend spax rsx,or D2 racing coilys???
witch would be best ?,no bothered about dailydriver comfort ,just use the car for driving about at weekends,
also do wich arbs are recomended,the body roll on my thing is nay real,do s3 arbs fit on the a3tqs,or do i yous a3 ones ???
cheers scott

The Spax kits are great for fast road and track use but do tend to be a little stiffer.

S3 ARBs would fit but you'd be best off going for a set of H&R or Eibach's which are upgrades for the S3 as well.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I'm currently using Ebay hottuning's coilovers, in comparison to the more expensive kitts yeah they may seem inferior but i love the ride especially for the price!

They are nice and stiff and tick all the boxes for me without being uncomfortable :icon_thumright:

do the spax ones come with a warrenty like the v-maxx?,would you recomend the 500 pound v-maxx over ,the spax kit?

Yeah the Spax come with warranty. The V-Maxx are a little less harsh on the road so personally I'd prefer those over the Spax.

Most people just put on the S3 strut brace.

Damian @ DPM Performance

ordered the spax ,+10 spacers and anti rollbars from you last nite hope that 1072 was worth it ,where would i find the s3 strut brace ?