Rear LED Tail Lights

silverswish

Black 1997 Audi A3 1.6
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of these red LED tail lights installed in an Audi A3?

DL%20AUR11L.jpg

Why would you want to fit those?,....bleurgh!.

Because they dont look like they've just fallen out of a ripspeed book ;)

no pics, but my mate bought these for his audi, and after 3 days took em off again as they looked gash!

your choice tho

Have a search on the forum, I'm sure I've seen them on a black S3 before, not a good look imo but its your choice.

mmmm they look nice..... i bet they'd look better if you chucked them in the oven for half an hour on 200C

How about some angel eyes for the front too? ;)

And a non functional bonnet scoop?

How about some angel eyes for the front too? ;)

And a non functional bonnet scoop?

oi... i had a non fuctional scoop on my scooby.........

only coz i had a front mount!!
:jump:

give the kid some credit... he could of got Lexarse lights!!

Hungry, Animal?

The only way these lights ever looked good on my Clio was because I spray tinted them so they didn't stand out a million miles;

IMG_7738.jpg

Thanks for the replies, do any of you have any recommendations for rear tail lights?

Where can i get facelift lights! because mine are phase 1 and i neeed phase 2 lights, there 10000 times smoother.

What about those?

We had them and removed all the coloured lenses and fitted silver bulbs to the fogs and indicators

100_3557.jpg

100_3558.jpg

i got mine from euro car parts.. direct replacment. £60 as picture shows they no different to paying silly prices at Audi!

Mark i did like staceys ones, they suited the car.

oi... i had a non fuctional scoop on my scooby.........
only coz i had a front mount!! :jump:

give the kid some credit... he could of got Lexarse lights!!

The R56 Mini MCS that i have JUST this minute sold has a non functioning bonnet scoop too :)

yes people sold!! so am now on the look out for an A3 1.8T :)

back on topic, sorry about detraction ;)

Just ordered em :) Not even had the car a week and already a have a garage full of parts :D

SA400220-1.jpg

What ya'll,,,think of them,.,,,.,.I have already sold them,,,,cos people keep flashing me when they couldn't see my light,..,I payed £60+,,.,.and sold for £45,.,.,.,DOH,.,!!!!,.,.big mistake,,,ooo-well,.,.,

I,,.,hate.,.,.those,.,.lights,....,,,as,,.much.,,.as..,,,I,,..,,.hate.,,..,your,,,..,,,.,.,,,.,.,.,.,.,., in every post ;)

,...................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry,.,,..,.