My New S3...!!!

jediS3

Reaction score
hello there....

Just got my S3, 2001, 210bhp, red, 15G!!!
Totally chuffed with it, I'm gunna be gettin it chipped/remapped within the next few weeks, but not sure what chip to go for.... I've been reading alot of reviews and AMD seems the most popular choice but its quite a distance from newcastle!!
Theres plenty of places in the north that do 'Superchips' tho.... does anyone know if they are any good? or would i be wasting my time...

i'd appreciate any advice lads!!!

cheers

Your lucky, im going to have to get the boat over to get my car chipped! I think its 8 hours overnight as well! Nasty

Hey, Where in newcastl you guys from? im from cramlington! I wouldn't bother with superchips (is it at Formula 1) to be honest. I had my Golf IV chipped to a supposed 190 by superchips, i then took it to jabbasport and it was transformed with their chip!

There is a REVO dealer in darlington. I've been down and they seem to know what they are talking about. You can get a free no obligation 5hr trial of the REVO remap!

there is also one in blaydon (i havnt been to them so dont know what they are like!)

[ QUOTE ]
jediS3 said:
Cheers for the advice on the superchips chaps, and yes 'Nervus' i did speak to Formula 1.

I'm from Hebburn, so i'd rather Travel to the REVO dealer in blaydon or darlington if possible.
Do u have a number or an address for either of these?? I been scanning the but still no joy....!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blaydon 0191 4146222
Darlington 01325 383860