My A3 Goal!!!

I

imported_YOGi

Hey guys. Spoke to a friend of mine at Revo and he says with the following upgrades i can achieve my 220-225 bhp goal for my A3 1.8T Sport.

Here goes:-

-Revo Remap
-SPS3 Switch
-4 Bar fuel pressure regulator
-Forge 007p Dump Valve - (Does anyone have any experience with one of these DV's)

What are people's views/opinions? Is there anything to add onto that list???

Also is it worth fitting a power boost valve Boost Valve
Will i see any difference, would the one shown be any good?

My goal is the 220/225 bhp mark, any advice/ recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks YOGi

You can get up to about 240bhp with simple mods.

You'd need a K03s or K04-001 (not S3 type ko4) Depending on the year of your car you may already have one fitted.

Hi-flow cat and downpipe
4bar FPR
Custom remap (jabbasport, AMD or Stealth)

A whole bunch of MK4 golf guys run this setup and I'll be fitting all these bits to mine within the next month (just waiting for me daownpipe to arrive).

I have that DV, and its been fine for me. You can swap the springs for tougher ones to suit your application.

I wouldn't bother with power boost valves as the 4 bar fpr and remap will control the fueling.

If you dont mind me asking,is the 500 quid for the re map inclusive of vat?

THANX

possible but you may have to get turbo upgrade, you would be pushing the stock turbo to its uppermost limit, and probably a bit too far. there is a company in chelmsford called samuri who do superchips and not remaps, they quoted me £300 i think? to chip my a3 turbo up to 180BHP

[ QUOTE ]
YOGi said:
Hey guys!!! Focus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Do you think my goal of 220/225 is obtainable???

YOGi

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes easily, but as mentioned you'd at least need the later K03 charger (which you may already have depending on the year of your car.)

Right ok, its an X-reg 01 if that helps. Its the facelift so im assuming they changed the turbo when they brought out the face lift???

? im sure im missing the point here..

with a remap.. you get around 210 anyways.. is that right?

thats what i got with my golf.. i got 150 std to 207 mapped..

with the downpipe and a few other bits 20bhp is easy to get..

[ QUOTE ]
YOGi said:
Right ok, its an X-reg 01 if that helps. Its the facelift so im assuming they changed the turbo when they brought out the face lift???

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd need to know your engine code. Heres where to find it.

Click Me

Aha Sweet! Soon as i get a chance to grab it i'll put it up here. Thanks for the picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

YOGi