17705 ----- help

Jay-a3

Reaction score
hi ive been having a reacurring 17705 code coming up. it takes about 4 days to come back once erased.The car doesnt seem to be driving much diffrently appart from what feels like a slight miss in the engine sometimes.i havent had the car all that long so i couldnt tell if there is a power loss.
any ideas guys?i know its a loss of pressure code but ive had a smoke machine on the engine and no signs of a leak anywhere?
please any advice greatful

you might get a bit more help if you list your car model fella:icon_thumright:

Cheers Matt

sorry new to this. its an a3 1.8t sport! beautifull car just this code is haunting me

diverter valve seems to be a common one. also a few pipes under inlet manifold which are prone to cracking

Have a look in that link i posted matey. It has causes and solutions in there. 1 of the main things to check is the dv as mentioned above.

ive had a baileys diverter vaulve put on just after christmas so i rulled that out. best taking to a garage and ask someone arnt i.

Could be woth checking you havn't split any pipes when fitting your dv, could happen by overtightening jubilee clips! some tool I know done this! :undwech:

yea they look fine and there was no signs of a leak when the smoke machine was used. its weird that if i erase the code now it will take a few days to come back on?!ill see if i can book it into a garage. a boost gauge would be handy wouldnt it.

i had it fitted in demon tweeks do you think i should take it back?sure they hav all the vag software too