audi s3 fmic

westu_123

Reaction score
hi guys new to the forum im looking to buy a fmic kit for my 2001 s3 but dont know what kit to go for.
i dont wana pay the money for a forge one can anybody help .
also heard lot of people buying them of ebay are they any good thanks

Hard to say mate, but I would think the cooler, more free flowing air, combined with the worst luck in the world was the cause. Just my 2 cents mate. Loads of people have fitted intercoolers and never had any problems. It is stage 1 mapped as well.

Ive just fitted a Forge one to mine i got at a very good price though..!!!

at pistonheads last year at the forge stand they were offering £550 cash there and then.

Sorry guys cant disclose ive been selling Forge products for a few years now on and off Ebay/owners clubs havent advertised on here as dont want to step on any Forge agents prices..

Last edited:
Hard to say mate, but I would think the cooler, more free flowing air, combined with the worst luck in the world was the cause. Just my 2 cents mate. Loads of people have fitted intercoolers and never had any problems. It is stage 1 mapped as well.

i fitted an ebay cooler, didnt do the clips up tight enough and have had them pop of a good couple of times before i sorted it properly, no problems, just slow.