Nogaro blue - pain to keep clean?

FTO

Reaction score
Hi guys, i've just sold my black fto and I have my heart set on a nogaro blue s3. I've vowed never to buy a black car again because it was so hard to keep clean - stone chips, swirl marks and minor scratches were the bain of my life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Does nogaro blue have the same problems? I don't really want to have to go for boring silver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No Slow, whats this '80' [censored] all about?

Had my Noggy blue S3 for 6 mths now and have no probs keeping it looking Tip Top.

Took 6 months to find one, but worth the wait!!

bit of info

the chips away bloke pointed out that my noggy Blue paintwork is actually pealescent

- thats why they look so good when shiney clean

you have to look close to notice though

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
FTO said:
How long do they keep looking nice and clean after a wash though - with black, barely a day after a good washing it would look dirty again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

FYI, yes I am a lazy [censored] who doesn't want to wash his car every week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Once a month is more than enough....

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy a silver or grey one then.
Nogaro Blue isn't as bad as black to keep clean...but once it gets dirty it dulls, and Nogaro Blue in dull light / when dirty looks like cheap-*** company car blue! Not pretty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd agree that silver or grey will withstand dirt better than blue/black, but wouldn't have said that a dirty nogaro blue S3 looks like a 'cheap-*** company car' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The only reason that I wash mine every week is to keep the wheels clean, otherwise I'd be the same, once or twice a month..

Get some pics up so we can have a look.