Haldex Performance Controller

Reaction score
Been thinking about this for a while now, got a complete back end from a golf for my car which has only done 14,000 miles and thought while it's off an easy to get to I'd change the oil n filter n then thought "what about a performance controller? :think: while it's easily accessible"
Wondered where the best place to get one would be and whether you can get a switchable one, and also if we could sort out a group buy and get a discount if enough people want one. I know amd sell one at 599 plus vat.

I want one but balls to paying that much for one, its the price of a good suspension setup.

Just got off the phone with awesome and they won't be able to give much of a discount because they dont get much of a discount themselves and they get them from america so they have to pay for import duties etc so they don't really make much money anyway.
I'm just going to wait until I go to amercia in june and get one when I'm out there, I could probably bring a couple back if anyone is interested?

couldnt justify paying that sort of money, have a pretty long list stuff to sort out let allow upgrading stuff. The cars not even worth enough to justify the expense.

couldnt justify paying that sort of money, have a pretty long list stuff to sort out let allow upgrading stuff. The cars not even worth enough to justify the expense.

So does the haldex controller make it 50/50 split all the time?