indicator trouble

thegrouch

Reaction score
Having some problems with the indicators on my 51 plate S3, and hoping some1 can help? when turning either direction, sometimes they flash and sometimes they dont, when u move the stalk, the indicator light comes on but won't flash, however a good whack on the dash to the left of the hazard switch, makes it start flashing!? The hazards work fine and all indicators flash as they should when arming/disarming the alarm. Wondering if maybe a dodgy flasher unit hence the dwsh whacking (if thats even where its located?) Any help greatly appreciated cheers guys!

relay switch mate had the same problem

just pop the black piano trim off, the switch should come out....replace the whole lot as its all one unit..... Audi aint cheap for this bit either ;)

as above but i slipped the stereo out first then lever from under the trim, the piano trim chips real easy if not careful lol

Think I paid £28 mate if you do a search you should find some helpful threads

Cheers Matt

Its around £30 and its a main dealer part only.

If you know what you are doing, its a fairly quick and easy job to do, however if you are a novice, just be careful when you are taking the surround off, try using a cloth with the scredriver, so as not to chip the piano black finish.