Anyone brought one of these?

Alot of the golf boys use these, its just a cheap RAM air version.

Filter looks too small on it and also youve got to be careful that it doesnt suck water up or its good by engine.

Just been looking through ebay and found this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Cold-Air-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item518ebdaf4f it looks pretty good but was wondering if anyone on here has had one. I like the fact that the induction kit sits low down where the cold air is better.
Any suggestions or feedback would be great.
Thanks
Rob

Is there really colder air less than a metre lower to the ground ? These kits are almost as bad as the electric turbo chargers/magnets on fuels lines/any other snake oil ebay special IMHO. All you are doing is providing an easier route for water and any other rubbish hoovered up off the floor into your engine.

Personally I wouldn't go near one.

right okay then. I trust your advice so Im not going to buy it. Is there any induction kits you can recommend because everyone seems to be against them.

everyone is against the fact that an induction kit will suck warmer air into the engine compared to your stock airbox, this has been proven (theres a thread somewhere!!)

if i was going to get an induction kit i would get a bma cda, totally enclosed, made of carbon fibre so is fairly good at repelling heat soak and looks schmint imo, defo would not go anywhere near an ebay special, guaranteed power loss right there!!