Just bought some Wheel Spacers but now I need bolts.

Bill sells um mate... fronts (10mm spacers) will need to be cut down though as the normal long ones are a tad too long and hit the hub/ABS ring..

<tuffty/>

I believe the original bolts are 27mm long, so add to that the 15mm of the rear spacers and you now need 42mm long bolts. You will then need to cut off 5mm for the front wheels. The locking bolts you will need are here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....39626&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

I have just bought a set of these aswell, but as with the normal bolts, the front two will need 5mm chopping off.

Not sure about just the normal extended bolts as they were already on my car when I bought it. I'm sure I've read on here somewhere though that they're about 1 quid something each or something like that, so not too bad. There are probably cheaper locking bolts available, but I wanted good ones and know Mcgard have a good reputation. The trouble is you have to search by length, seat and thread type, rather than car application, which makes it harder to find a suitable set.