has any one else had this trouble??>>

Jay-a3

Reaction score
hi my ems light was on so i had the code read and it was air mass metre, so i changed the sensor and the light went out. no the car stalls on me sometimes and takes a while to run proplery some mornings. ive had the codes read again now even tho theres no light on and its giving me 17705 and 17545. pressure loss between turbo and throttle valve and fuel trim to lean i think.??the car still drives quick but i carnt reali notice the turbo pulling?any checks that i can do to save money?

yea i had a similar problem that the ems light was on and had the air sensor changed and the lamber and no change it turned out to be EGT SENSOR that from what i can gather is set somewhere in the turbo got that changed and all was well.

dont know if this will help or even if its the same problem but at least you can investigate

does urs really pull you when the turbos kicked in?mines just like driving a non turbo 1.8 altho i can hear the reciculating vaulve so there must be some pressure

to be honest it felt fine most of the time but did feel sluggish on occasion. think it was a intermittent fault with mine tho