testing the water..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE ADD!!

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a DE-chromed Grill, with or without the de-Chromed Audi rings. Reson i ask is because im doing a few grills and other moddified items through the Audi range and popping them on Ebay for some pocket money!

I will be doing De-chroming, Different colourd Rings front and rear, inlet manifolds, rocker covers, engine covers etc.

Due to my broken back im not very mobile atm and need to do somthing with my time. would anyone be interested in bits? what would you pay for items? Like i say, im just gauging interest and I thought id ask on here and deal with people directly before i start putting things on Flebay!

Mate, how the hell did you break your back?

If your doing carbon fibre front and rear rings id have some for sure.

what you doing with rocker covers and inlet mani's?

polishing them?

jonny, I will be doing polishing once i got the correct tools for the job. for now i will be either Wrinkle painting, High temp painting (like i done on my inlet) pictured below. As for carbon fibre, i never tryed so would not want to say i can do it till i have tryed and succesfully got good at it!

SDC10712.jpg

I fell onto a curb whist playing with my kids in the snow... Smashed 3 vertebraes, and im awaiting MRI scan results to see how many Discs i have mullerd too! The swelling has giving me bad syatica down my right leg to!! nice eh!

Blame the kids! lol

I could be interested in a polished inlet manifold. Would you consider doing them on an exchage basis as I have no need for two inlets, but can't do without the car for any length of time really...

i was going to try and do it on a swap basis yes.(i will have to get a couple in and do them 1st so people are not car-less!) i have not yet got the tools to do propper polishing but no it seems a few peeps want polishing done i mite get some bits at the end of the month.

All i can offer atm is my time and painting/spraying skills. so boooooooooored already!

Last edited:
I've been thinkin about removing the chrome edging from my front grill. What would look best ? Matt Black or body-coloured ??

Status
Not open for further replies.