Hub adapters

s3gav

Reaction score
hopefully getting some porsche 997 turbo 19s tomorrow has anyone got or know anyone selling audi to porsche fittment adapters?
the ones that are with the wheels are the newer 5x112 fitment

thanx

gav

yeah i have found some h&r adapters they were 281 inc vat just wondered if anyone knows of some 2nd hand ones i could buy or swap with the ones that come with the wheels.
what width do you think i would need i don't want the wheels hanging out the arch lol been told the offset are about 67 on the wheels

do it do it or i could sell you some genuine rstts with new tyres that way you won't need adapters hehe
do they have 5x100 t0 5x130?

67 is what the guy selling the wheels said to me so im not 100% on that just want to get as much info on them as i can really
thanx sandip

8.5j with 235/35/19 tyres

Easy peezy bud, you need 35mm 5x100 to 5x130 adaptors, this set up will keep them tucked in with an overall offset of et32:)

do it do it or i could sell you some genuine rstts with new tyres that way you won't need adapters hehe
do they have 5x100 t0 5x130?

How much you after for the RSTT's and what tyres are on them mate? I may be intrested if your selling them, pm me.
Cheers, Dave.

brilliant thanx mate im useless when it comes to wheel sizes lol

I don't understand any of this offset stuff either. The adapters I was looking at do 5x100 (S3) to 5x112 (S4 wheel I believe?) and they are 15mm adapters. The S4 wheel is et45 I think, which is the same as the S3, so I'm guessing that with the 15mm adapters on the wheels they won't stick out too far?

that sounds about right to me from what i have learnt today lol

i was thinking about no nails but the s3 is a heavy car lol dont want them falling off goin round a corner