Tyre Help!

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Looking at buying some team dynamics pr race 1.2's in black, 18" of course :eyebrows:.

Now their a really good price but come with some performance budget tyres called Durun!

Anyone ever heard of them?

no, never heard of them. Nice wheels tho, I was looking at the pro race 1.3 s black with red rim. Was also considering the whites with blue rim. Anyway, sorry, no idea about the tyres! Could you post a pic of your wheels when you get them :)

Haha no worrys mate.

Their offering me some Avon zz3's for an extra £140, would that be worth it?

F**k yeah. I love Avon tyres, had a few sets and have always been very good.

Unheard of tyres brand + hard driving = crashing of car into something.

I deal with Team Dynamics alot and there budget tyres are alright for milly micra i would never use them on a real car that would be used properly.

I just got a set of avons for my LM reps, quality tyres.

See if any extra for Hankook ventus prime's excellant tyre made by mich group...

Doesnt look like im getting the team dynamics now, the guy i was buying them off is been a class A c***, i hate ebay sellers.

I got some budget tyres on the front of my S3 as a pothole claimed my pirelli Pzeros and the rears were too good to replace, i didnt want to stick another set of pirellis on the front with the pothole problems at the moment so i opted for budgets temporarily.
The ones i got are called something like Event...
I thought id be understeering everywhere and never be able to power of of a corner.
But suprisingly no... I took them round the lanes to check out the difference and they stuck! the steering felt slightly lighter than with the pirellis but that was honestly the only difference i have seen!
im guessing they probably wont last long, but for the time being they are suprisingly good!!