Performance clutch for PD130

Mason-A3Sport

Audi Sport
Reaction score
Looking to buy a new clutch and flywheel kit for my A3 1.9TDI PD130, it needs to cope with 340lbs of torque, been looking at the sachs clutch's from jabbasport but they are a bit pricey retailing over £900 for the clutch and flywheel kit. Ive also been informed that Helix produce an excellent spec clutch but that is more expensive agen, I've come across this one on ebay its the sachs paddle clutch and single mass flywheel kit for only £600, has anybody used a paddle clutch on a diesel if so what was the drive of the car like? I'm unsure wether or not to go for the single mass conversion as on the diesels it makes the car sound 100x more like a bus then useual, but they single masses are reccomended with use on a hybrid turbo which i intend to do in september, and the buss like rattle is eliminated when the clutch is down.. Please get back to me with your thoughts on this clutch and if you have any other reccomendations on a clutch for my PD130. Heres the link to the paddle clutch off ebay. Much appriciated.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PERFORMANCE-P...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4cea2df029