Dyno Dilemna?

I

imported_jimbogrey

I would like to get my car dyno tested, hasn't been done since revo upgrade, called a mechanic(lotus) friend for location of nearest place. He indicated that, as my car has a turbo, he would be concerned that there would not be sufficient air flow to keep the turbo cool, so that the test would be at best inaccurate and at worst damaging........is he right?

Thanks

JimboG

******. Damage? Maybe if you ran it for an hour. RR results are at best a guide but will never be exactly what you would get on the road.

Thanks Scott

much appreciated, just want to do it out of curiosity? Does anyone know a decent place to get it done near kinsgton in Surrey?

[ QUOTE ]
ScotSTHREE said:
******. Damage? Maybe if you ran it for an hour. RR results are at best a guide but will never be exactly what you would get on the road.

[/ QUOTE ]Guess thats a no to damage then is it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

jimbogrey! hello mate!

i live in sutton!

Good to see some local lads on here.

[ QUOTE ]
berts S3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
ScotSTHREE said:

[/ QUOTE ]Guess thats a no to damage then is it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, sorry for that out burst. Just cant be doing with people who give silly, misleading 'off the top of their head', make believe information. RR damaging to your car... I mean come on!

Is the best way to ensure your car is running ok.

Cheers,

Stevie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

You could come alond to the RR Day on the 23rd of this month at AmD?

Details are in the events section.
Rich.