Recaro seats

kabouky

Reaction score
i have a3 8l sport line 98 3 doors i wanna ta ask any one about my proplem i wanna to fit recaro seats of the mk4 (5 doors) on my audi a3 (3 door) does it fit or not plz can any one help me thx
RECAROMK4REDBLACK

Last edited:
They will fit but you won't be able to tilt them forward to access the rear seats.
I put some 5 door VR6 seats in my brothers 3 door Golf and we had to strip the seats down to the frames and swap loads of bits over to get the tilting mechanism to work, it was a right pain in the a**e
Your best of keeping your eye out for a set from a 3 door they come up quite regularly on the bay and they will bolt straight in.

i've got a set of s3 recaros black leather and blue front and rears with full sub frames
side air bag has gone off on driver seat easy repair or can ve covered up with the existing plastic cover
based in Berkshire let me if any good to you

How much you looking for? PM me.

that meens the recaro seats of the 5 doors cannot be converted to coupe 3 doors and cannot work

It can work... But as PAT J says... You need to convert them at great expense to be able to let people into the back. ;)