Silicone Hoses

S3-Chris

If its not broke....break it!!
Reaction score
Where can i get silicone hoses cheapish but decent?
Was on the forge site there but it works out at almost £400! Ouch!
Anyone suggest anywhere else or cheaper alternatives?
Just got an autobahn tip there, so wanting all my hoses blue now! LOL
Thanks

be interesting to know if you need the 5 ply that Forge use on the boost hoses, if 4 ply will do then you could save yaself a forune, although leave yaself open to collapse more depending on the length of the runs

be interesting to know if you need the 5 ply that Forge use on the boost hoses, if 4 ply will do then you could save yaself a forune, although leave yaself open to collapse more depending on the length of the runs

Have you a link to anywhere that supply the same range of hoses as Forge, but with 4-ply and way cheaper? Had a look myself but couldn't find any...

na mate you'd have to source a range of 90's and 45's and make your own id have thought

is everyone on here with them running with forge pipes?

Forge TIP is 8% more expensive than a SFS one, so from the point of view of getting cheaper 4-ply hoses these two products are pretty much the same! Are there any cheaper 4-ply products out there? Cheaper to me would be something in the range of > 40%

SFS all the way, also which you may want to note, the SFS range are larger bore than the stock items so allow more air flow, also if you phone an order through and are cheeky like me, ask for a discount.

SFS all the way, also which you may want to note, the SFS range are larger bore than the stock items so allow more air flow, also if you phone an order through and are cheeky like me, ask for a discount.

What did you order off SFS mate?

This TIP is £56.04 delivered from ebay -> Thanks to S3 Nattie for the find.

See other threads on here:
- Would you buy this?
- Fitted my Autobahn88 TIP

Yep, but this is just one hose. The original post was looking for hoses...

Where can i get silicone hoses cheapish but decent?
Was on the forge site there but it works out at almost £400! Ouch!
Anyone suggest anywhere else or cheaper alternatives?
Just got an autobahn tip there, so wanting all my hoses blue now! LOL
Thanks

The price difference between SFS and Forge is nothing significant. So if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Forge, SFS isn't it.

I guess what most people would like is a complete set of hoses that are better than standard but don't cost as much as Forge.

There's that TIP on ebay...but there doesn't seem to be any other hoses similiar to Forges elsewhere but at a cheaper price.

Tip and both upper boost hoses with the Dv relocation kit.

Chris, nobodies ever proven that it has....supposed to be a myth.....benefit of colder DV is probably lost with the longer pipe run id have thought looking at it logically

cheers forge for the discount code just this second ordered a load of stuff from you,
got something to look forward to now.

So, not to start a new thread, Forge pipes;

- less flex and likelihood of collapse
- less likely to tear

Any other benefits?

ebay is blocked here. my experience of autobahn88 bits were that some hoses did need a bit of trimming/alteration, so my little experience was pay the premium for the big brand item and hope their perfect, if you are a little handy and want a bargain, try autobahn88. they were all the same number of ply etc as the other brands i looked at