Navigation worth it?

Els

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am currently looking for an S3 and my requirements are pretty hard to satisfy!

The main reason for me wanting the sat nav is I think it makes the dash look so much better :)

What is the actual sat nav like to use? And can you still have the Bose option with sat nav?

Also any pictures of peoples set-ups would be great!

Cheers

I've got the sat nav and bose so guess you can still have bose as an option.
As far as the sat nav goes i've heard its pretty crap compared to the modern units you can get but my CD is knackered so ive never used it. I love having the freeview linked up to it though.

Good to know you can still get the Bose.

Is the Freeview a OE option or did you have it installed? Have you got any pictures of it showing the Freeview etc?

Cheers mate.

Don't think it is an OE option but I do know mine is after market, its also been set up so you can watch it while the car is in motion which is neat (for listening to footie results on sky sports news). I think you can get normal tv as an OE option though.
Not got any pictures of it at the mo but will sort one out soon for you. The quality is prett good.

Just had a look at the the link. Just wondering how does that receiver connect to the sat nav unit, are the RCA in use as I was thinking I could use them to connect my ipod to the sat nav.

simular? is this a disease mispelling 'simular' haha, see other posts

*edited due to mispelling of 'mispselling* :/